Advertising with us couldn't be simpler.
Please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://adf.ly and click the Join button to register for an Advertising account.
2. Confirm your email address and login to the account.
3. Make sure that you are logged in as an Advertiser by selecting the corresponding tab on the top-right of the page:
4. Here's where you can see details of any campaigns currently running. We’re creating a new campaign, so click “Create Campaign” at the top of the page:
5. Time to choose the type of advertising you want. We offer the following options:
- Interstitial Ads - A full-page ad, created by you, which people land on when they click an AdFly link.
- Pop Under Ads - Also a full page that opens in a new tab or window.
- Push Ads - This highly-engaging ad format is perfect to reach our traffic after they've closed their web browser.
- Banner Ads - A banner ad, created by you. When someone clicks an AdFly link, they’re taken to their intended page, where your banner appears across the top.
6. Imagine you’re selling an e-book, but first you want people to sign up to your mailing list. You’ve created a landing page with an online registration form, which is ideal for Interstitial Advertising:
7. Click the Interstitial Advertising box and you’ll see a rate card (per thousand views). This shows you all the countries your ad could appear in. Let’s say you want 10,000 people in the United Kingdom to see your ad. Put 10 in the United Kingdom box:
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see your order. Review the details. If everything’s OK, click the yellow box:
AdFly tip: Want to make a larger initial deposit and transfer funds between campaigns faster? Use the Advertiser’s Wallet.
9. Now it’s time to get specific. This is a new campaign, so select “Create new website”:
10. Then add:
- A name for your Ad (this makes it easy to refer back to when you’ve got multiple campaigns running).
- The website address (URL) of your Ad.
- Your maximum Daily Budget.
11. Then decide whether you’re targeting:
- Mobile users, desktop users, or both
- Desktop OS
- Mobile OS
- Mobile Carrier
- Users with Flash enabled or disabled
- Auto topup
- White Label traffic
12. Confirm you agree to the Terms and Conditions, and to the disclaimer, by ticking the boxes:
13. Choose your preferred payment method:
14. Complete the payment, and that's it! We'll review your Ad and, as long as it fits the criteria, it’ll be live within 24 hours.