If you no longer want to receive push notifications from a website you subscribed earlier, please follow these simple steps:
- Open Chrome browser and type chrome://settings/content in a new tab.
- A pop-up window with content setting will be displayed, scroll down and tap ‘Notifications’.
- A list of website URLs you have subscribed for will appear. Select the website URL you want to unsubscribe. Here you can allow, deny or completely delete a website URL.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, then go to the Firefox menu and select ‘Options’.
- Select ‘Privacy & Security’ and scroll down to ‘Permissions’, then click the ‘Notifications’ settings.
- A ‘Notification Permissions’ window will pop-up. In this section, select the site URLs you wish to unsubscribe. Then click on ‘Remove Web Site’.
- Open Chrome browser and Click on Menu, under this section tap ‘Settings’.
- Scroll Down and click on ‘Site Settings’.
- In ‘Site Settings’, again continue to scroll down and choose ‘Notifications’.
- In ‘Notifications’, select the site you want to allow or deny push notifications.
- On the next screen, tap on ‘Clear & Reset’, a pop-up will appear asking for your permission to Allow or Block notifications from the selected website. Choose the option as per your preference.